Your complete source for accounting practice sales, mergers, acquisitions, and financing.

CPA Practice Sales Blog

NEW Eastern Ohio CPA Accounting Practice For Sale
Submitted August 27, 2009 by Brian Naab | 8 comments
NEW Eastern Ohio CPA Accounting Practice For Sale

New eastern Ohio area CPA practice for sale! Firm is grossing $978,000 with a nice mix of accounting, tax and consulting services. This firm has a solid net income and uses Creative Solutions and ProSystems software. Owner and staff available for transition. Hurry, this accounting practice for sale will not last long!

Contact Naab Consulting for more information.

Comments

@Joe
September 14th, 2011 8:29am
Joe, This firm has been sold. I will let you know if anything new becomes available. We do have a couple of tax practices in the Cincinnati area if that would be of interest. Regards, Naab Consulting
Joe Kerner
September 13th, 2011 7:28pm
We would be interested in have this office managed by our CPA, a TAXNOW Associate...
Naab Consulting
March 07th, 2011 9:13am
Johnston, Yes, we will need to obtain a current non-disclosure agreement if you would like additional information on any of the practices we have available for sale. Once we have the NDA on file, we can send you more specific information on any of the practices that should help answer a lot of your questions. Please feel free to call us or send us an email and we will send them out to you. Thanks, Naab Consulting
Johnston Cairns
March 05th, 2011 4:18pm
I am representing a large national Canadian tax and accounting firm, with some offices in Ontario, that is looking to expand into the US. Do I have to sign an NDA to obtain more information
Naab Consulting
June 15th, 2010 10:11am
Paul, This practice is still available. If you would like any additional information please give us a call and we can discuss. Thanks, Naab Consulting
Paul Johnson
June 15th, 2010 10:02am
Is this firm still available?
Brian
September 11th, 2009 9:24am
Michael, I tried you but believe I have wrong phone numbers. I will email you.
MICHAEL REFE
September 11th, 2009 9:15am
CALL me for additional info in regards